Browse

Monday, June 25, 2018

Where do I belong


Staring into the deep blue sea, I could find everything but Me..
I forget who I am, Where do I  Belong? Is it just me, that I cannot see.

Where is my tribe ? The one with a common Vibe,
I've always been searching in a sea of people
Longing for that One, that never arrived
For What is with me, could it still be mine ?

Sharing a silence together with the Wind, watched the clouds pass By,
Moments stay, but Time has run By
Trapped in a capsule, it stays with me
I know it is not Real, it's just a Memory.

The Place never moved, But I did So,
Did I ever get back, Or will I ever go?

Where do I belong, is it in that Heart?
Which has never been mine, We were always Apart.
Is that closer, the One which is far away..
It is not the time to judge, or ask or seek anyway..

The ship has sailed for years, there never was a storm
Never looked back, ahead or beyond.
It is Time to sail in quiet Peace, to blindfold myself, lock and throw away the Key
Which may have all the answers to finding the real Me.

Now it is just me and the Sea, I look into its eyes and ask with a Glare,
Where do I belong ?  And It tells me what I already know,  "Nowhere, Nowhere".

No comments: