Browse

Saturday, December 12, 2009

I think I can dance....

It is a well known fact, albeit a recent realisation to have hit me that dance is a form of "expression".
A few months back, people's dexterity on the dance floor amused me :-) And I stood in the corner watching and wondered is this something I can ever do ??
But performing for the Winter funk show by Shiamak Sir after 3 months of dance training was a true lifetime experience !
PPl from the age group of 6 to 60 performed, including some performances by "special children" which were gracefully executed.. The "Spirit" of the show was overwhelming..
I must admire Shiamak Sir's initiative of giving ppl the joy of dance..To me, it meant fun , learning and de-stressing.
Trainers Saurabh and Frian made dance a fun experience and gave "classes" a whole new meaning ..:-)
All I can say is, I have now put on my dancing shoes.. so turn on the music and I will "hit the dance floor". :-)

2 comments:

RandomGyan said...

Awesome!

We are so proud of you shubhra :)

Sujesh Nair said...

I Know you could dance :) ..Keep it up!!!!!!!!